skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tanha Dil Tanha Safar
Agar dil me dard hai to yaha aaiye..........!
Monday, January 21, 2008
dhundhta phir raha hu tumhe raat din..........!!
dhundhta phir raha hu tumhe raat din..........!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
party
rock..........!!!
Blog Archive
►
2007
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
March
(1)
▼
2008
(2)
▼
January
(1)
dhundhta phir raha hu tumhe raat din..........!!
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
About Me
tanhaDilTanhaSafar
I am shy enough to ask a girl to come with me and this is one reason I am single. I enjoy the life and life enjoy me I am sure! Come know me, see me, meet me and you will never be able to get away from me. This is me 'Ranjeet'.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment